Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biology1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 04:03 AM
    In gel electrophoresis..
    In gel electrophoresis, if different band size and no. of bands, why different? If not, why is it so?. *** help me...
    biology1992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 04:05 AM
    In gel electrophoresis
    How is SYBR Safe DNA gel stain better than the conventional ethidium bromide staining method? Who can tel me?. thanks..
    bluerose365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 08:52 PM
    I'm not sure what you are asking but...
    Number of bands is the number of DNA fragments you have on your gel. For example, if there are two bands, there are two DNA fragments there.

Band size reflects the length (# of nucleotides) of that particular DNA fragment. The larger the band, the longer that DNA fragment is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neoprosone Gel [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, Is there anyone here that is currently using Neoprosone Gel? If so, are you using it for spots or for all over treatment? I know it may have a steroid or whatever, but I was thinking of using it to lighten my acne marks and my elbows k Thanks

55H+ cristalline with hot movate gel and neoprosone gel [ 100 Answers ]

I just ordered some 55h+ cristalline glycerin and some hot movate gel and neoprposone gel. I plan to mix all the ingredients together and use on my body 2x daily. On my face, I will use clearqucik gel mixed with the exclusive fair and white whitenizer gel crème and the serum and some black soap on...

What is ikb gel [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried the IKB skincrream and it broke my skin out. After about two weeks my skin had very little hard dry blackheads mainly in my tT-zone, top lip, cheeks, under the chin, and on the sides of my nose. I am currently using neoprosone with excellent results.

View more questions Search