Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazygrl505 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2004, 06:47 PM
    Friend trouble
    Last year my best friends (lets call her bell) told me some lies about herself we worked things out and went to guidance at school. When I asked her if she considered me to be her friend she got mad at me and said don't ask me those kinds of questions. Today I got a phone call from my 2 other best friends and they told me that bell said that I'm too close to her and she doesn't like it. Now I don't know how I'm too close to her cause she won't tell me anything about her life I don't tell her I love you like my other friends tell me and she won't even let me go in 10 ft of her if I want to talk I have to stand far back. My friends say bell still wants to be my friend and I'm tryn to be nice and accept bell but I don't know how to talk to her about the situation I have have school tomorrow with her and I don't want to go cause of what my other friends told me I feel like she hurt me for the second time after lyn bad to me and I need help.
    ~thanks~ confused
    elrp2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2004, 09:11 AM
    Friend trouble
    Just give her some space for a while. Like the saying goes... "absense makes the heart stronger", so just give her some time to herself then she should come round and realise how much she misses you.

If she is still acting like this in a few days confront her. Make sure it's only you two and talk it through. Don't get into an argument or anything, just tell her what you posted on here.

I hope everything works out for you.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2004, 04:00 AM
    Friend trouble
    Hi There

As was stated before give yourself some space.

People are actually three separate beings like so:

1 The person they do not want people to think they are.
    To the person they would like people to think they are.
    3 Themselves

You have to catagorise your friend into one of these fields and try to help them be THEMSELVES

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

My friend is in serious trouble [ 6 Answers ]

My friend is 15 , and 2 nights ago her leg started ot go numb . She went to bed and when she woke up her entire left die, whole face, and tongue were completely numb. She went to the er but no one had an inkling as to what's wrong with her. She had bad vertigo, but that was because her ears were...

Car trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 89 oldmobile cutlass siarre 4 door my problem is that my car keeps cutting off on me while I am driving it does not have 100,000 miles yet it under that. This problem just started and it has gotten worst I went to the mechanic and change the oil filter, and the oil pump still nothing now...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search