Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Controlling/Getting Rid Of German Roaches
    Hi There:

We had a bad flood in the house last year (which has been repaired) and since then we have seen a few German Roaches. Two in the kitchen and one in the living room within a month period.

1. Can you please advise if this is a problem?

2. Also, how can we treat and stop the infestation?

Thanks for your help in this matter!

God Bless,

Ginger :)
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Yes, we did all of the above and thank God we are now roach free! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

Roaches appearing lately [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I have been through a very disgusting weekend-All of the sudden we began to see roaches appearing everyday! Starting on Sunday I saw a roach inside my closet(it was pretty huge too).. I have to admit, I haven't cleaned my closet for quite a while but I don't understand why...

Rats and roaches must die. [ 7 Answers ]

What should I do 2 get rid of rats and roaches from my house.:confused:

Small roaches in the kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

How do we get rid of these roaches that seem to be only in the kitchen. We live in Tampa, FL and the raoches look weird.. They seem to have somethng on their backs (like two bumps). What over the counter product is best to use and als safe to use. ( I have a two year old) ? Thanks, Yvette

Roaches in vent [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove dozens of roaches from a vent from my roof? :eek:

View more questions Search