Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lnl232699 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Sister is driving me crazy!
    My sister is 11. She won't leave me alone. She reads my diary, emails, and the questions I post! All this just to be more like me! Its flattering and all, but it's a little too much! What should I do?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Just be there for her and include her in some of your activities, but make sure she needs to know that there are certain things that you will not allow her to do. Especially when it is private.

Joe
    confuzed like u dont know Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2007, 09:58 PM
    try doing things that she does. or copy her own ways.
    then when she get the feeling, tell her in a clam, understanding way...
    Jack_Jack 238 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Well I know it is a pian but that's how it is going to be! Lol but try to hide your diary in a place you never had before. Just tell her you need your own space and leave me alone go and have fun and do not grow up to fast!! I hope my answer helped you!
    sexybeasty Posts: 112, Reputation: 16

Feb 25, 2007, 07:36 PM
    I'll bet she is reading this post right now. I am a little sister and I will pick answer number three. Jack jack is on the money. The only way for you to have real privacy is to have an internet access code, change your screen name and don't disclose it. Please keep your diary in a safe or under lock and key.

As a little sister all I have to say is we are snoops. God love her, she may never change as I am 48 and would love to know my sissie's secrets. LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

HELP! Windows ME driving me crazy [ 3 Answers ]

OK... here's the skinny.. I have a dell laptop with windows me on it and have been infected with a virus of some sort ( not on that computer now!) My brother knows a little about computers and suggested that I simply go into dos and reformat the drive and put xp on ( which I have the disk for)...

View more questions Search