Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgreen777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Cover up ideas
    I have my x husbands name in my ankle with a clef note at both ends. It's about an inch and a half width and about 4 inches long. I want to cover it up. I like butterflies and I'm also gay, so pride tats are welcomed. If anyone has any ideas or drawings my email is >Removed<
    HorrorQueen Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2011, 04:15 PM
    What colour is your ex-husbands name tattooed in? And on which part of your ankle?

I am also gay and thinking about a pride tattoo, but due to the placement and my feeling that his name will be on your ankle in black, I'm not sure you could cover it with a pride flag. You could cover it with something black and grey. Get back to me with the answers and I'll be glad to help you further

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently brought a 25 year old property with electric heating provided by means of storage and panel wall heaters (original). There is an insulated hot water tank with dual electric immersion heaters. Would you recommend any sort of cover for these. Also, how often should I get them...

Has anyone ever used cover girl lash blast mascara or any other cover girl mascara [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I've been experimenting with different mascaras for a week now buying a different one everyday lol and I want to know has anyone used lash blast mascara from cover girl or any other cover girl mascara if yes please share you experience I really want to find one that works great even if it's not...

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

View more questions Search