Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyanishanth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Kid with candy goes to candy factory cartoon?
    I have seen a cartoon where a small kid in his dippers holding a big candy goes to a candy factory there he sees how the candies are made and the candy land also had a king who shows him around

Check out some similar questions!

Poor kids dream about a candy land cartoon? [ 12 Answers ]

I used to watch this cartoon with my sister when we were kids. A brother and sister are very poor and they dream of a land filled with all good things to eat and do. Then they wake up and find that the people they live around have brought them good things. I really want to find this!! Please...

Old "candy world" cartoon? [ 3 Answers ]

There was an old cartoon, I watched it when I was little (born 1985) the quality of the cartoon was about as advanced as "Popeye the Sailor" cartoons I guess. I remember rain of candy which the 2 kids collect with flowers, like cups, and ice cream that grows in a field of flowers and you can grab...

Old cartoon movie, everyone is candy [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for an old (40s, 50s) cartoon movie, where everyone is made of candy. Thanks

Candy [ 1 Answers ]

Got any good easy candy rec. to make?

Looking for the name of a particular candy. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of this candy? It was a hard candy in a roll (like Life Savers) but without a hole in the middle. It came in Sour Cherry and another sour flavor like apple or something. I thought it may have been Reeds (same size and shape, etc) but I can only find that in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.