Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Saving for a trip
    In 10 months I have been invited to go and stay with a friend in Australia, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and one of my lifetime goals, furthermore I have found a great deal on a flight and I think I can cover the cost of that. However spending money will be a big problem for me how is a good way to make money in 2 months because I know it is so difficuilt to get a job these days especially to fit in with my busy schedule with studying, I am only 16 which makes increasingly tougher. I was wondering wheather or not to shelve my plans, so many people have doubted me that I would go but I find it hard to let this opportunity go
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2011, 04:28 PM

You could do yardwork in your area, or babysitting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorites saving [ 3 Answers ]

How do I save my favorites subjects on hard disc?

Saving music [ 2 Answers ]

How do you save music from the internet to your PC or computer

What to do about a trip [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend bought us tickets 1 yr ago for a trip to Hawaii the trip is in 2 weeks. My problem is I weight 350lbs and I'm worried that I will have to pay for another ticket. I have tried to find anything online to find out what the weght limit is for 1 person can't find anything. Do I tell him I...

Trip to NY [ 1 Answers ]

My ultimate vacation would be to go to Manhattan ,ny! But the only problem I'm having is were to stay I want to be in downtown around everything so any on ideas on the best place to stay?? Also I would love to know what is the best things to see I know the basics like statue of liberty,time square...

View more questions Search