Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMarieL Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:03 PM
    is the a symbol or text language?
    What does x1x mean? Is it an abbriviation,symbol, or have any meaning?

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Text break symbol names [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of those curlique things you sometimes find dividing sections of text in fiction and where in word can I find them. I found the before in a previous version. They are sort of like the curliques people used to put under their signatures. Thanks!

Math symbol text editor [ 1 Answers ]

Where on the internet can I find a free, non-shareware Math symbol text editor? By non-shareware, I mean that It will not stop working after 30 days and require payment to get codes to unlock the program.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.