Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patriots12mer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 03:21 PM
    Relationships at work with outside vendors.
    Is it wrong to have a relationship with someone at work that is not an empoyee but a vendor?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2011, 04:06 PM

Possibly, it depends on what you do and what the other person does.

For example you cannot be a purchasing agent and have a personal relationship with someone at a another company that represents that commpany or is in management of the company that you are purchasing goods or services from.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Mar 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
    I don't think it is wrong but the big thing is no PDA at work this will make you look trashy and people will lose respect for you or gossip about you... and I am sure you do not want that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little debate at work about relationships [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, the life of an IT person is very dull, so when the network and the planets align correctly, it is incredibly dull. Which lead to a nice little debate with a fellow co-worker about a certain topic. Is it normal to be worried that your partner will find someone else? I'm not saying that...

Rebound relationships- why don't they work? [ 35 Answers ]

Anyone know why these relationships don't work? Even if there was seriously a connection between the two (reboundee and rebounder) Anyone have experience being a rebounder and have a failed relationship with the reboundee?

How do rebound relationships work [ 3 Answers ]

I thought rebound relationships don't work. How can someone you were dating for quite a long time, and then they meet someone a couple of months later and be so happy? I just don't get it. That new person doesn't see the flaws and that person has changed since you dated him. Aren't they the same...

Do on again off again relationships ever work? [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering

Why do none of my relationships seem to work? [ 6 Answers ]

Every time I go out with someone all that seems to happen is destruction. Either they won't want commitment, or they rush into things far too quickly and quite frankly scare me slightly. What am I doing wrong? I'd rather just be seeing someone if the boundaries were clear cut. Is this at all...

View more questions Search