Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniDee77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 03:17 PM
    Attcked by evil spirit in my dream?
    I am 33 years old now and have NEVER had such a frightening dream, as I had last night.
    The dream is very fragmented and odd, but I was traveling with a friend and all I know is that we had to stay ahead of something. Anyway, we reached a house - not any house I'd ever been to before. It was odd. From the outside, there were two front rooms. On the inside, however, there was one and where the archway to next room should have been there was a window looking out into the garden. At this point, my friend had vanished and my mum was sitting in the visible front room. Somehow (I don't remember how), we figured out how to "open" the next room, and an archway with thick, dark brown curtains appeared where the window was. The curtains were closed. I opened them up and checked out the room. Nothing out of the ordinary was in there - some furniture, etc. I didn't want to enter the room - I don't know why. I turned around to face my mum and she pointed behind me with a look of horror on her face. Before I could turn around, A grey-like light hit me in the back of my head and shoulders and I fell forward. It's then that I woke up with a shout of absolute and utter terror. I could still feel the "shivering-pins and needles-cold" in the back of my head with waves of the sensation flowing down my back. I laid there for half an hour at least and the sensations would not go away. I decided to leave my room as I really felt threatened or unwelcome. As I left the room, the sensations started to go away. I slept on the couch the rest of the night. I have never been so affected by a dream. I am actually a bit afraid to go to bed tonight.
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 03:25 PM
    Yes I did once, I was walking up my stairs at home after a family argument (in the dream) when my brother stepped out with a sinister look and I said to him what's that behind your back and he replied angrilly "a knife". He instantly stabbed me and I fell backwards down the stairs and woke up with that same feeling. Now I'm always wary when going up my own stairs especially at night.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 1, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Yes, what you are describing happens quite a bit. While it's not logical to "read into" dreams so much, as our sub-conscious can really get crazy sometimes... sometimes dreams are influenced by such outside spiritual forced. I do remember a span of time when I was younger when my room felt evil and cold... especially waking up in the night. I could feel a presence, that was for sure. One time I was dreaming... and all was pitch black except for this demonic face that was growling at me and screaming... I woke up right away and the atmosphere was so thick and scary in my room the rest of the night. I believe this was more than a dream as yours very well could be too.

Really the only thing you can do is see if this is a reoccurring type of thing. If it only happens the one time, you can probably rest assured it was just a very real dream... but if this starts repeating... well if I were you I'd look into some spiritual ways to fight a spiritual problem. Let us know how tonight goes ;)
    dee145 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 07:46 PM
    No but I have experienced dreams of hell but the thing is that sometimes ghost not evil spirits get inside our dreams simply just to frighten us because what people don't know is that when we dream is almost as if we are dead because our body remains asleep but our spirit leaves our body wondering to dream.

Mar 3, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Danidee77, any new dreams? Or has everything settled back down?
    DaniDee77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 05:51 AM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    Hi hauntinghelper,
    No, no new dreams - but haven't had much sleep. Still feel uncomfortable in my bedroom with constant chills down the back of my head, neck and shoulders.
    Thanks for asking

Mar 5, 2011, 12:14 PM
    The unfortunate thing about chills and stuff like that is that you can cause this to happen by dwelling on the negative. There very well may not be something there at all. Time will tell, I suppose.
    Athentos Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Get back to your room and sleep for 2 more days, tell us what happens then perhaps I can answer to your question correctly.

Mar 13, 2011, 06:43 PM
    DaniDee, anything new going on?
    dcox029 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 09:00 PM
    I had the same dream two mights ago! I've been looking for someone to have had it too! Damn :(
    scared35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 03:51 AM
    Wow, this is scary! I've had this happen to me just recently. In fact, my night terrors have gotten so real and vivid regarding evil spirits attacking me, I had to go to a church and have them pray and put up some protection around my house. I had dreams so real I would wake up screaming, feeling like something was choking me. I now sleep on the couch. I even threw my neck out and went to the hospital during one dream. These dreams of evil possession got to bad that I'd wake up to get some water in the middle of the night and when I fell back to sleep my dreams actually started where they left off. I could actually feel something breathing behind me one night. I had goose bumps all over my body. I was so scared the top of my head was tingling. I couldn't move. My feet were like bricks. I saw things in my dream that were undispicable! This has been going on for about 2 months but since I have been praying and having the church pray I haven't had anything happen in about 3 weeks. You have to pray and believe in God. Evil spirits come in our dreams because we are vulnerable and this is the only time they have to work on us. Pray every night and ask God to protect you. When you are scared yell out "in Jesus's name". They are forced to leave. They are only weak if you allow them to be. Never quit believing. I know, it's scary!!
    lipkiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 09:02 AM
    I can't talk about mine they wear me out fighting off demons screaming in my sleep I don't have the strength to fight anymore. I know I am dreaming and I can fight but when I get weak I become them and act as evil as them and It scares me so bad I make myself scream to wake myself up. I put a lighter in water one time and shocked myself to wake up. Lol I know that is impossible but not in a dream. I am to ashamed to sleep with a guy boyfriend or to even fall asleep around anyone because they think I'am evil and it scares the **** out of them.
    julie_enmanuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Well my dream is as much as yours my friend, however is much worst.. I've been having the same dream since I was a little girl. It was a little boy same age as me we played in all my dreams he never talked and I never saw his he was just a dark shadow I didn't care much since it was only a dream and since I was little I didn't really know what I was playing with.. years past by and as I grow up I start having less and less dreams with him, I'm 21 now and I believe he is the same age as me its like he grew up with me or something.. anyway now in my dream I can walk out my own body and watch myself sleep I felt as though I could be crazy but after I kept having the dream over and over I started to believe it. So in my dream I watch myself sleep and he is there this dark evil looking figure watching my and scaring me half to death I think he wasnts to kill me in my dreams but I don't know what he wants at all.. he would pull my legs and make me fly in the air, this dream kept repeating for months and then it stop.. but recently he came back and now instead of scaring he is touching me and kissing me in places I don't want to be kissed or touchhe goes on top of me and doesn't let me sleep I try and scream thinking someone would hear me I call out GODS name but he doesn't help me my screams can't be heard but he won't let me talk at all or even move he stays on top of me until I can't breath and then! I finally wake up. I don't know what else to do.. I know I'm not crazy because Friday night my boyfriend slept over we slept to together in my living room as we fell into a deep sleep my boyfriend let out a big scream I woke him up and he told me I saw a dark tall man and he was trying to come in and hurt us.. my boyfriend finally believed me when I was telling him about these nightmares I have.
    Alvi00z Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 01:00 PM
    I know it's freaky as hell but when your there you don't have a lot of time, run to the attic there's something there that's going to scare the out of you, figure out what it is. Ooh was it followed by sleep paralysis?
    dmg7891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 04:01 AM
    Every night I dream there's a spirit taunting me. Its always in my room in the dream and on the right side of my room (if sitting in bed) now my husbands side... I use to sleep on that side but no lie get attacted in the night. It would poke me if I fell asleep. Chills from my feet to head and heart racing. Even left my house at 3 am in panic with kids and all after 3 nights of it. I Had a lot of activity in my house though. Tv in livingroom during night turning on changing channels and volume going up. I even felt itwhen it would come up mystairs and pace by me. My dog went nuts protecting me and growling. That has stopped but now my dreams are taking over by this presence. Want it done!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

View more questions Search