Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 01:09 PM
    No heat from BMW
    I just changed the thermostat, radiator and hoses in a 2000 BMW 528. The engine doesn't overheat anymore but now I get no heat to defrost the windows. It only blows cold air. What should I look for next. (The heat worked fine before changing cooling parts) Thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2011, 01:19 PM

This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post2651405

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bmw 520i [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone know how to install remote start on 2001 bmw 520i? Full wiring description will be much appriciated.

BMW problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 BMW 323 I, That I bought back in February 09, I have had a few issues with it but they have been relatively minor. I had my thermostat replaced, then a few weeks later my service engine light came on and I drove on it for a few days and while I was driving I heard this very strange...

BMW vs Mercedes [ 1 Answers ]

I used to think Mercedes were the best made consumer level vehicle on the market. And maybe they were. Now I am beginning to see newer BMWs outperforming and outdesigning them. What do you think about BMWs today vs Mercedes?

Warranty for BMW [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy an after market car warranty because my manufacturer one will so expire. I am looking for one just like or similar to the one I have (BMW). Which one is out their that's acceptable and recognize by most BMW dealership?

View more questions Search