Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gruia84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Trying to find a song by music video description only
    I can't remember an instrumental song (after 1990) and the video is like you're moving fast on the streets and you can see different houses and peoples , after that the video is in slowmotion for a few seconds ad fast again. If someone knows what I', talking about please give me some clues. Thanks
    donnapollacchi Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Mar 9, 2011, 01:56 AM
    I think it's sandi thom - i wish i was a punk rocker
    gruia84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Thanks anyway, but this is not the video that I'm looking for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying To Find A Song By Music Video Description [ 2 Answers ]

It's a band with a female singer, possibly has 2 members in it. Simple bass drum beginning. She wears bright like red lipstick. Guy drummer She possibly has blonde hair. White room Spins around the band Alternative music. I believe a word in the song or band name starts w a T. There MIGHT...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Okay this song that I am trying to find is old I was between the ages of 5-10 so about 12-16 years ago. What I remember is it was animated, had a little kid with I think a red hat and he was inside of a computer, computer game, or just a game. The kid himself had black hair and his skin color was...

I am trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I saw a music video of a song. I don't remember how the song goes, what the artist's name was or what the song title was. I only have a description of the music video. It was about a girl who wakes up and walks to a nearby indoor pool. She strips down her clothes and jumps in with the...

Trying to find a song by music video description only , it is goes like this: [ 0 Answers ]

Probably on a space ship or someplace, not Earth Half Robot lady with prosthetic hands trying to get a glass of martini or some kind a drink from person, who don't really understand she is nor a real girl...

Help me find a song I only know the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

What's the name of the song where it starts as a guy running laps and there are athletes passing by and then the old man starts imagining stuff which relate to the deadly sins as he runs I guess he becomes younger

View more questions Search