Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickeym001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 09:01 AM
    How can I get this guy to still like me after we had sex the second time we meet?
    I meet this guy online the week before valentines day. Now its been four weeks since we talk and I really like him he said he like me too but we had sex the second time we meet up and I really feel sad because I never should have done that in its like we rush I don't want him to think I'm easy. I want more with him then sex. He call me that night when I got home and the next day he text me for a while. Now today the only thing he said was good morning Im scared because I really want to work it out with him and try to be in a relationship with him someone please help me.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 1, 2011, 09:23 AM
    Were I you, I would respond to his communications and wait to hear from him. If he's growing more and more distant, I would send him a direct, succinct e-mail or text message (or call him) and just say "I like you and I would like to see where this goes. Do you feel the same way?" If he wants out, then there's not much you can do.

Many people get caught up in the moment and rush into physical intimacy before the emotions are truly there. Sometimes that will ruin the chances of a relationship. If that is the case here, then it's a lesson learned. The more we mess up, the less we make those same moves in the future.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 10:23 AM

Why not ask him to go out for coffee so that you can guys can. Keep things to a neutral location that you don't end up having sex again so quickly. But until you meet in person again, it's very difficult to clear the air through text messages.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 1, 2011, 10:28 AM

Oops, I meant DON'T settle for less respect than you desire. That's the second time today I posted an answer before proof-reading... and I'm a copy-writer in profession.
    Tnovak74 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Comment on southamerica's post
    I agree with southamerica here, flat out ask him if he's into you or not and as hard as it is, suck it up and move on. Easier said than done, I know from personal experience.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 08:31 AM

I think you make your point in person, just to make sure you both understand each other, and a word to the wise, take time to find out about a stranger through dating before you start having sex, and making for intense feelings that will distract you from seeing his true nature.

Dating is for getting to know a person and have fun while you see if a relationship is even possible. Rushing through this process, can be a disaster, since its hard to build anything when lust is in the way.

Better talk to him, before he thinks you are a booty call that goes on dates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if this guy says to meet up with him on messenger at a certain time [ 4 Answers ]

He aranges to meet up with him on messenger an at the time we are supposed to be on together he is usually not on an later says he is sorry he fell asleep

Will I compare every guy I meet with my ex ? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me after a great relationship.. I was shocked.. I loved him so much but maybe I drove him away.. I don't know.. I still love him till now. I'm so afraid that I will compare every guy I meet with him. The way he look,the way he treated me,his voice,his love.. will I be...

Is sex all a guy thinks about after they meet you for the first tme and is attracted [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy a few weeks ago and I could tell from when we first time we met each other that we were attracted to each other... does he think about sex every time he sees me or does he think of a variety of other things not having to do with sex along with thinking about sex

View more questions Search