Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LucySue Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Mar 13, 2011, 07:42 PM
    I am trying to understand why talking to your beagle is a problem? I think not talking to it would be more of a concern than anything, they are very smart and crave the sound of your voice, they do understand more than you know,I wouldn't be at all surprised if you too talk to your beagle but just aren't noticing it! I think it is healthy, natural and studies have shown it decreases stress and increases life expectancy... so go ahead talk to your beagle and be proud!
    GZDZ Posts: 139, Reputation: 18

Mar 14, 2011, 06:42 AM
    DOGS RULE!! Have not been without one for most of my 58 years.
    hippysherree Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 03:56 AM
    My dog is a miniture jack russell terrier and trust me he understands every wory i say i find that dogs are more loveing and trustworthy than most humans i wish that he could talk back but in a way i understand him by the way he looks and feels
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2011, 09:23 AM

I talk to my dogs all the time :) Nothing strange about it. To be honest, I think a lot of people talk to their animals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What about animals? [ 17 Answers ]

I know what Ive been told and what I believe. That is, animals do not go to heaven. Is there any scriptual referance to this?

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

90's Cartoon with a talking dog [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm trying to remember what the name is of a cartoon that was on in the 90's. It had these kids in it who changed when they entered this other world. One was a chinese girl who's skateboard changed into like a hoverboard. Another kid could suddenly paint really well and there was a dog...

Animals [ 1 Answers ]

What is an animal that starts with the letter "x"

Animals [ 2 Answers ]

My cat was diagnosed with a lung infection. Does litter box dust or litter box deodorizers cause this problem? She is also having some type of breathing attack. Her breathing is heavy and when she has these attacks she is gasping for breath. The vet prescribed CLAVAMOX. She is an older cat over...

View more questions Search