Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quigg15405 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:40 AM
    No signal moniter
    Heya, recently when I turn my computer on my PC moniter comes up saying 'no signal, though this has happened before.. rebooting or plugging the vga cord into inbuilt video card normally fixed it... but apparently not this time. My PC moniter works perfectly good when I connect the vga to my laptop.. so I suppose that means it has something to do with my computer... one more thing to add.. last time I was on it I went into device manager and disable my geforce video card (the original inbuilt card).. perhaps that has something ta do with it? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal [ 1 Answers ]

How cell phone transmits and receives signal and transfers them into speech signal

My Moniter is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

Well I was on an MMO game and out of no where my computer screen starts shaking and I can barely see text or anything like that... can anyone help me out? Please and thanks

New desktop, no signal to moniter [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently purchased an Acer 20" Al2016WBBD widescreen moniter, and a HP Pavilion a1767c desktop and upon unpacking everything and plugging it in, there is no signal to the moniter. Everything is powered correctly, the tower makes no beeping sounds of any kind, the cable to the tower and...

How to moniter my network [ 4 Answers ]

Hi allof u :) I have a small network of fifty computer ,all computer is connected with internet. I want to moniter the downloading and uploading of every system ,I want to see the status Of which types of downloading is perform by any perticular system. Some time when any body download...

Moniter screen [ 3 Answers ]

Sometime my PC moniters colours changes itself like from normal colour to green colour. How do I solve it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.