Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Splangaroo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Scary music school kids movie?
    I have a memory of watching a very strange kids movie. I remember a little boy ended up at a music school where pianos were played by hands that had no bodies. I also remember that at one point they were in an elevator with a guard that seemed like something Jim Henson would make. You could only see his eyes and he sang what floor they came to in a very deep voice. Does anyone know what this was? I've been looking for it for ages!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 07:34 PM

Possibly,.

Dr. Suess's
    The 5000 Fingers of Dr. T

view elevator scene
    Splangaroo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 07:57 PM
    YES! That's it!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Dr. Seuss's 5000 Fingers of Dr. T... scariest movie I've ever seen :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her...

90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over...

80s movie bandaid on necks kids scary alien [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this board and am not sure how to get answers but I have a movie on my mind that I can't thnk of the name. When I was a child in the 80s I watched a movie about and never saw the end. I have never learned the name. If my memory is correct it is about a young boy... maybe aliens......

View more questions Search