angeljoline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Bought a vehicle 60 days ago and still no title, can the sale be voided
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2011, 01:49 PM
    From a private party, not a dealer?
    And the seller promised you a title?
    If that's the case, then not easily, because you should never have forked over the dough with one hand without getting his title in your other hand. Your only hope now is to call the police and try to charge the seller with fraud, but the police may refer you to civil or small claims court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought a flag on Amazon on Sunday. It said 3-5 shipping days. It's been five days. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong place, I'm sorry. Anyway, on Sunday I bought a flag on Amazon. The seller had 100% feedback, and people left feedback saying that the shipping was super fast. Well, I bought it on Sunday, and it said the shipping is 3-5 days. I've waited five...

I had my period 15 days ago and 2 days ago I am feeling \\ and nasuas and I [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period 15 days ago and 2 days ago I am feeling dizzy and nausea and I have a white discharge what can this be?

Bought a car 4 days ago and it broke down completely [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought my first car from a small dealer; I had the car for four days and it stopped running. :eek: I had the car towed to a car shop to find out I need a new motor. I bought the car as-is but was told the car was in good condition and was running fine. The sales lady that sold it said she...

View more questions Search