Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aaron84p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 12:45 PM
    My Hp desktop won't turn on.
    Last night there was a thunderstorm so I did what I thought was smart and powered my computer down and unplugged it. Today I plugged it in and a green LED light on the back keeps blinking, I've switched cords and all that and still can't get it to come back on. I just hope its not damaged let me know if you have any Ideas on how to fix this.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher won't start, water in bottom, won't turn on at all, lights don't go on, [ 0 Answers ]

Dishwasher is a kenmore ultra wash, won't turn on, stopped before cycle was finished, water in bottom, can't get it to turn on to drain, no lights no nothing, have tried other plugs,nothing

Desktop computer won't turn on [ 2 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer that won't turn on. I push the power button but nothing happens.. It worked one day and the next day I went to turn it on and ntohing happened... What are something's I can do to see if I can get it working? I don't really know much about computer's so I have no idea...

Desktop won't turn on and the light is orange [ 2 Answers ]

When I saw the Blue Screen Of Death I didn't know what to do, so I took of the plug. After plugging it off, I plugged it back in. Next thing I know the computer was not turning on. What happened and what do I do? Are my files safe?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.