Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maleyRose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 05:23 AM
    About Whey protein products
    Should I use whey protein products? Is there any side effects of them?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 05:37 AM

If you are training hard, they can be a useful addition to your diet.

The advantage of whey is that it is very bioavailable, so the protein in it can be absorbed quickly by your muscles after a tough workout. At other times, you are as well off eating fresh whole foods to get your protein.

Unless you have a problem with dairy, there should be no side effects. It's basically a milk product, not magic.
    mitchellDub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 05:20 AM
    Of course whey protein powder products are good and beneficial to use. But you should be very aware of the amount you are taking of them. It should be taken according to the physician or any health consultant. In fact products purchased from trustful and proper sources is also a necessary thing. I can suggest you an online source which I have also used. That is : http://www.energyfirst.com/Whey-Protein-Powder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creatine and Whey Protein [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is a good supplament with creatine & whey? 2. When using creatine is cycling helpful? 3. How much creatine should be taken per day and when should it be taken?

Whey protein and me [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I'm 13 and I play football, wrestle, and weighlift in my freetime. I'm just wondering what would happen if I took stuff like nitro-tech and stuff like that. Would I get like a deformed penis or something? Just wondering ty

Whey Protein and Metabolism. [ 1 Answers ]

Would drinking small amounts of whey protein speed up the metabolism enough in order to get rid of small amounts of THC that could be found in ones system from Marijuana?

Whey Protein / Creatine [ 14 Answers ]

Hey there I was wondering if you could give me some advice on these supplements. I am 17 years old and I am going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week for medium/heavy workouts, doing a 15-30 minute run and then weights for an hour or so. After going to the gym it takes me about 3 days to recover. I...

Whey protein:can it harm me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I am hooked on whey protein simply because (I think)it tastes good after my workout and it speeds my recovery with fast digesting protein. I get EAS 100% whey protein and only take it after my work out. I am wondering if it is true that the whey can get "stuck" in your...

View more questions Search