Ask
    amber31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 03:55 AM
    Aching teeth
    My teeth are aching.could this be a sign of pregnancy
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 04:05 AM

Could be a sign of a lot of things, bad dentistry, bad oral hygiene, sensitive teeth to hot and cold. But you probably had unprotected sex just recently so that's why you are asking.

Tick
    Ogcjmx2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 04:17 AM
    I never experinced aching teeth, but bleeding of the gums.
    aurearobillard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 03:42 AM
    Toothache can be a sign of a lot of things. It can be a sign that you need to visit your dentist. In Ft. Lauderdale, toothache is not considered as sign of pregnancy. I think toothache is sign that the baby is already developing bones in your womb.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aurearobillard View Post
    Toothache can be a sign of a lot of things. It can be a sign that you need to visit your dentist. In Ft. Lauderdale, toothache is not considered as sign of pregnancy. I think toothache is sign that the baby is already developing bones in your womb.

Yes, good answer, that's why it is important for pregnant women to get enough calcium in their diet because of leaching by the developing fetus.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aching Back teeth [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the dentist last week and found out I need work on my bottom teeth, I now have a shocking cold with blocked sinus and my top back 2 teeth have started to ache something terrible, the dentist couldn't find anything wrong with my top teeth last week is it possible that the ache is due to...

Oh my aching back! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 60 yr old female and3 days ago my lower back just started hurting. I'm very active and had lifted some tables and boxes the day before but had not felt any pain.the pain is not going down my legs and mostly hurts when I move suddenly or in certain ways. What can it be?

New crown, new bite, aching teeth [ 1 Answers ]

A month ago, my teeth felt completely fine. Then, because my dentist recommended it, I let him pull out an old filling and give me a temporary crown. (He said,"Better tow years too soon than two minute too late.") The molar stopped aching from all the work after a week, but the top and bottom...

Aching teeth 7 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, I am 7 weeks pregnant and I have a very sore jaw and teeth - not sure if this is related but has anyone else had this when being pregnant? Any advice would be great.

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search