Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanie_1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 12:25 PM
    The Break With Rome
    What are effects now from the break with Rome?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 19, 2007, 12:36 PM
    First posting the same question every minute won't get you an answer any sooner. Second, you need to difine your question more fully. Third, if this is a homework question, please don't expect us to provide the answer. You need to do your own research. Tell us what YOU found and we will confirm and help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
    It has made it possible for us not to be Roman citizens.
    And the US was never under Rome, Spain, England maybe but not Rome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break up [ 5 Answers ]

Me and this guy were both in a relationship but I was crazy about him for months - his girlfriend is completely ignoring him as it seems.. but he was in love with her.. anyway I never showed my feelings I just kept it all in.. But then this one day he made a move on me and kissed me! And then he...

Help with break up [ 7 Answers ]

I had been with my boyfriend for about a year. We first met at work and were both instantly attracted to each other. At first we just casually flirted, then started hanging out outside of work. It wasn’t very long before the relationship became physical. Once we had begun sleeping together things...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

A break [ 55 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and a month and I broke up Thursday. We decided to take a break from seeing and talking to each other, starting Thursday night. Friday she was in my room after class, saying she couldn't do it and that she needs me in her life. We went and talked and both of us still have...

View more questions Search