Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reccaboo21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Spotting/cramping
    I'm 21, I last had sex on Thursday but I have had sex on more occasions before this. I am experiencing some cramping, and a little blood but not enough to soak a pad or underwear, its after I go to the bathroom and wipe. I'm not suppose to get my period until next week. What does this mean?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2011, 05:55 PM

It probably means your period is going to be early.

What do you think it means?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 05:57 PM

It sounds like you're having an off month. It happens to all of us. It's happening to me right now in fact.
    elzaine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 09:58 AM
    Never got my period for 2 months,and am getting brown spots?am I pregnant
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 10:13 AM

Have you had sex? I know it sounds like a foolish question but, believe me, it's been asked when there WAS no sex involved since the last period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Now I'm spotting/bleeding and cramping [ 3 Answers ]

Me again. I'm still new and not sure if this should have been a comment added on to a previous thread or if its OK to post a new question. But here it goes. Its 8 days after ovulation, 7 before I am to start my period. I started spotting last night before I went to bed. I put a pad on and went to...

Spotting cramping [ 1 Answers ]

I started spotting today,not a lot, but then tonight I started having period like cramps . I had sex with my husband 12 days ago and my period was just before that,so I know its not time for me to start. Any ideas? I have no other symptoms. Just cramping in my pelvic area and spotting, bright red.

Spotting, cramping with Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6wks 7 days and started spotting yesterday. I went to the Dr. and they did a vaginal ultrasound the baby looked good and they saw the heartbeat roughly 132. Today I am having cramping and still bleeding. I am very upset and worried. I do go back on Mon for another ultrasound to make sure...

Cramping - spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period two weeks ago, on Monday I noticed blood when I wiped and yesterday it was a brownish colour that came out. I went to the doctor and he did a pregnancy test but it came out negative. Can I be pregnant and just be having implantation bleeding and if so can I take the antibiotics the...

Menstrual cramping and spotting [ 58 Answers ]

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and 4 days ago I was having menstrual cramping until the next day and also had some spotting.. so I went to my clinic and they said everything was normal.. and that my baby is at 0 station now(Im in so much pain!) but I haven't effaced or dialated.. does this...

View more questions Search