Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammieeroxiee Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2011, 09:50 AM
    Why does my ex boyfriend hate me?
    I liked him for 4 months before we actually went out .I knoe it seems like a long wait but I wanted to make sure I liked him. So during that 4 months we were really good friends. We alwayz laughed and talked. He would make me laugh so hard and I'd do the same for him. But after the 4 months I decided to ask him out. So I did and he said yes!! I was so happy I smiled for the whole time we went out (Btw we went out for 6 weeks). And when we first started hanging out with our friends together it was fun we talked and had a lot of laughs.

When we were at school during the second week of our relationship we had a sub and luckily we sat next to each other so it was cool that we could always hold hands under the table. But then he dicided to get flirty with me and started copying everything I did (so cute :). I just laughed and told him that hezz funny. And then a few minutes later he asked if I wanted to move to the back and I said yes and then we ended up macking out in class but of course we got caught by the sub. We just sat there pretending to be all sad and sorry for what we did but inside we were laughing.

But then came winter break a week later and I gave him my phone number and guess what, he didn't talk to me for 3 weeks!! I was just like *** he had nothing to do no where to go nothing. He just left me wondering what happened. But when we came back he didn't come to say hi to me as usual. I was like are we still together?? But I found out at sec period we were so then I felt better tha day. But like two dayzz later he broke up with me :( he said it was for no reason. So I was like oh OK watever

But a few weeks after I found out that what he told me was a lie so then I was pissed off. So then I got my revenge by txting him pretending to be someone els so I could find out the truth. And he said he didn't like me cuzz I got jealous. I swear on my life that I never got jealous like that. And if I did its only because I didn't want to loose him... But a few dayzz after that he found out it was me and then he got really pissed off and now he thinks I'm a ***** for lying to him and making him mad. I'm just like *** u lied to me first and I deserve to knoe the truth I have done nothing but be the best and only girlfriend you've ever had and now you want to get mad at me...

But a few dryas later I apologized to him for lying and making him mad. I told him tha I didn't mean for it to go that far I was just mad and I wanted my revenge but now I knoe that it was wrong and tha I shouldn't have done it. But he still won't talk to me and now all I want to do is mix it and make it right but now my world has an even bigger hole in it and this time its all my fault. Plzz help me.

Why is it tha whenever I think I'm over and done with him something happens to change my mind why can't my feelings for him just go away and stay away because he doesn't like me or love me anymore and I just want to finally get over him so I can provide all my love for the next guy who wants it? It hurts and I don't like being in love by myself be cause every time I realize that my first love is gone I just want to cry and I don't want to cry about it anymore. Plzz plzz help me
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2011, 10:42 AM
    I am the same way,
    When I have had enough I say to myself I am done!
    But then he does something to make that feeling go away..
    And sometimes I think they think they have the upperhand,
    But you sound like a caring and loving women and deserve to be treated great,
    So if he is making you cry and feel as if you are done with him,
    Keep that backbone and move on!
    Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together*
    Keep your head up and don't let him no he is bothering you, stay strong sammieeroxiee!
    acciosnivellus Posts: 52, Reputation: 51

Feb 27, 2011, 10:48 AM
    First loves are always going to be hard to get over. I understand the whole "I'm over him! ....wait, no I'm not" thing. It gets very frustrating. You need to avoid this guy as much as possible, take him off your Facebook friends, even block his phone number if he tries to contacts you that way. I understand it can be difficult to avoid him if you have school together or work, but you definitely need to separate yourself from him as much as possible. It's the only way to let yourself heal. Good luck!
    Hamselv007 Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Feb 27, 2011, 11:39 AM

Your ex is angry with you because you lied to him.

On a side note: you said you never were jealous and if you were it was only because you didn't want too loose him.

Best thing for you to do right now is start being yourself, stop thinking off him and start doing the things you like to do.
    sammieeroxiee Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Is it so wrong
    Is it so wrong for me to love him unconditionally? Is it so wrong for me to never hate him for anything? Is it so wrong to want to be with him and no one els? Is it so wrong for me to always have these feelings of love for him? Is it so wrong for me to feel like its wrong to be with someone els (I've tried being with someone els and it never works out). Is it so wrong to want to fix things when they go bad?
    Erica0126 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2011, 06:04 AM
    Besides you wanting to only be friends with him, everything isn't wrong.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 06:15 AM

You are 13, ( from other posts) yes it is wrong to believe so much at this time in your life.

Love is something that is built, worked on and grows ( over years not days or months)

So having feelings like this without it being a mutual and long term relationship is closer to stalking or obsession than love.
    SouthParkChick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 11:41 PM
    The easiest thing to do is to ignore him. My ex used to call me a ***** and make fun of me, and I cried and went into depression, but after I was ignored him for a while, he started to talk to me again, and we're working our way back into the friendship we used to have. This worked for me, but every guy is different, so if try it out it just might work ;)
    cupcake91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Me an my ex had ups an downs but then it all changed when he broke my heart I still love him but he makes me mad
    cupcake91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Just let him go he might come back
    evabutiful Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Don't worry I am going through the same thing right now. And the more I want to fix things the worse it gets. All I wanted to do was to fix things between him, but for some reason. I just can't... I know deep down he hates me. I knew from the last time, that he got really annoyed and really pissed off that he just said out loudly "oh god.." He says he cares.. but I don't think so. I deeply think he really hates me more and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my boyfriend hate me? [ 6 Answers ]

First of all, we have a 2 year old daughter together and now I'm 2 months pregnant. We just found out a week ago and he didn't even react. And let me tell you that in jun of 2010 we broke up because I wanted freedom from him and I wanted a break from everything, he is really controlling and I just...

I think my boyfriend and I hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend and I are always fighting, but we won't break-up with one another. I want the relationship to work. He is a great guy in many ways, but I just can't get over the things that annoy about him and I end up starting fights about them all the time.

What should I do if my parents HATE my boyfriend, but I am in LOVE with him? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating in high school. Everything was perfect. My parents liked him, and they all got along very well. Then my boyfriend and I would get in bad fights about his smoking habit. My parents didn't like that we were fighting, and they didn't realize that fighting is...

Hate my best friend's boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

I have known my best friend, I will call Sue, for 7 years. We are both fairly young in our early 20's. She used to be one of the happiest, care-free, motivated, loving people I know. Then, came her boyfriend I will call Joe. Joe and Sue have been together now for 3 years. Ever since the beginning...

View more questions Search