Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gallier Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Movie title: comedy submarine movie
    Looking for a movie title:
    Comedy
    Submarine
    Something about the navy building a new submarine but for some reason there are no funds... so the submarine ends up getting a piece of junk
    For the pictures for the press they pull up some sort of cartboard version of what it should look like, with behind the real one
    Most funny thing in the movie, when the submarine is almost completed, they notice that they have a big hole, the size of a car ( some sort of specific american type car) but they are out of building materials so they decide to just wealth in a car of that type...
    Very strange submarine at the end, parts from everywhere and everything

I keep ending up with down periscope but I'm almost sure it is'nt that
    Ariusp Posts: 15, Reputation: -5

Dec 21, 2011, 10:15 PM
    Its called ( Going under ) (and the car they used was a buick if I'm not wrong ) the submarine's name is. USS Sub Standard they used a whales head for the front of the sub as well lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of great comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its like this: The movie is about ballet / modern ballet, it's a comedy, and I remember two scenes: First is iin some garden where a guy and a chik dance modern ballet and all there are chocked And second is when there are sabotaging a play in the theatre for other (rival?) ballet dancers (in...

I need the title of older comedy movie. [ 0 Answers ]

It has a scene with a bald-headed prisoner sitting on a toilet attached to a gas chamber. He's eating beans and an old lady is put in the chamber and he passes gas.

Comedy movie can't remember the title... [ 0 Answers ]

I don't want to be offensive,, It was Nigga Brown and his family. All on food stamps on day they have to pay taxes for their land, if not they'll lose it all.. So they all go to the city, I believe the first job they did was selling cars dressed like chickens... Anyone know?? Thanks

Title of movie (comedy) within the last 10 years [ 1 Answers ]

I know this movie is a comedy possible romantic comedy.. I can only remember one scene of the movie (please don't think I'm a sicko).. The part I remember is a guy walks in on his parents having sex and the guy's father is dressed in umpire gear.. The guy tries so hard not to become a professional...

View more questions Search