Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjithakms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Pimple marks
    Suggest a solution to overcome PIMPLE MARKS
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Someone from the forum told me about Bio Oil. I did a research about it through the net. All the reviews revealed that its very effective. Try it. Its available in Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Uk, ireland and Africa. Thanks to the one who relayed this information to me. I want to purchase bio oil also :)... u can check it at .: Bio Oil :.. Read the reviews as well and other great reviews from Google
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Oh Thanks to Curlybenswife, she's a full member here who told me about Bio oil :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple problem [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of pimple. Before this I've used dalacin t its really works,but when I stop to use it, the pimple come back, so what is the effective way to get rid of pimples.

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Please help me to get rid of my pimple marks! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pimple marks on my face (more on the cheeks) and I want to get rid of them because it makes my face look ugly so much!! Can anyone suggest how to clear it on my face?? Hope someone can answer it!! I will be very happy if someone can answer my question!! Thank you very much!! Hope someone...

Getting rid of a pimple. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get pimples very often, but when I do, they're usually big. The last thing I need is a pimple to ruin my day. I wash my face every single day, exfoliate often, tone, and moisturize with Olay face lotion. For some reason I seem to get that darn pimple right on the middle of my face. I now am...

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

View more questions Search