Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmmaHughes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2011, 02:57 AM
    Hate my family
    I really do hate my family , they treat me like a dog , they chuck me around and I don't want to do the things I don't want to do , we always argue me and my dad and my mum , so really its me on my own and my mum and dad together , I just want to leave home and go see my friends and my boyfriend , they don't trust me they tould me to delete everything off my laptop like brake up with my boyfriend and say good bye to all of my old mates , I moved school like last year after the summer holidays and it was on a Saturday when I was in town with my friends then when I came back my mum and dad sat me down and said I'm moving schools and I was starting on Monday , I couldn't stop crying , I was at my friends house all day until Monday , I really didn't want to go , because I loved my old school I knew people in every year and I really miss them , but after that when I got to the other school I really didn't like it ! Then on new year I wanted to put things right so I said I want to start again but they didn't take any of that in and they made a massive big fuss about it , I keep arguing with them , me and my mum keep fighting , I just don't want to be here right now , and after a argument they don't leave me alone they follow me and if that's for my own good ! Well that's stupid , can anyone help me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 26, 2011, 03:27 AM
    This should be under Teens, not Parenting.
    I'm sorry, but your entire paragraph gives no clue about what is happening.
    Do you realize how childish 'I don't want to do what I don't want to do' sounds. Children have to do what parents say as long as they pay for the roof over your head and the food in your tummy, from not having boyfriends to deleting things on computers (who paid for the computer?) to going to different schools. If you are being followed after arguments, I suspect you are threatening harm to yourself or running away, and not telling us the whole story.
    Most of us had tough times being teens and not liking what we had to do. You are free to think what you think and hope for what you want out of life, and plan your future quietly without telling your parents it won't be what they want, because THEN you really will be free from them. But you will find that you won't be 'doing what you want to do' even as an adult. You will be struggling to make a living or even just survive and it will be just like having parents again.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2011, 08:38 AM
    Hey your not telling us the full story here! Come on now we can't help unless you tell us exactly what mischief you got up to, parents don't just switch schools so suddenly without a valid reason, you must have got into some sort of trouble. They treat you like a dog? LOL I doubt it!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2011, 08:40 AM

What did you do to get in to trouble? Us parents don't do things like this unless you did something behind our backs.

How old are you? 13, 14 or 15?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

All the family members hate me [ 9 Answers ]

Its not that I am ugly or not friendly.. its just am not going to be a doctor a lawyer or an architecture... they hate that I am too sensitive too romantic... why the hell would people hate that.. I just can't be like them and I don't want to... not for them.. Sometimes ithink about packing and...

I hate my family! [ 3 Answers ]

I live with my mum and dad and my little sister and frankly, every day with them is absolute torture. My dad hits me in heated arguments, my little sister is a spoilt brat and my mum is just a . My mum lives on the philosophy that if she isn't resting, I shouldn't be either. She believes that...

I hate my family [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I really can't do this any more my f**kin dad is driving me crazy I hate him so much I want to kill him why can't he go back to jail I was so happy when he was there.All he does is drink and smoke.He is cheating on my mom and she knows it but she loves him she says I hope he gives he STD or...

View more questions Search