Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odacia Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Backups
    I' working in a web compagnie. And we want to find a way to easily backups all our stuff.

Currently our intern server and our online sites are each backuped automatically on an external hard drive in our office and we archive our ended project on DVD and on an other external hard drive. But the thing is that all this is in our office so is the office burn for example we loose everything.

So I need to find many solution to get backup automatically done but external of the office. (pay or free solution)

Thank you
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Feb 25, 2011, 02:06 PM
    Our company has weekly and daily backups automatically though the company that hosts our website. This was included in the package deal we made with the company (which is standard for most hosting companies. You get more for what you pay for).

I suggest, on top of this, to continue backing your website up (database, files... etc.) On a Monthly basis, or after a MAJOR Change to the website.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Update backups [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make backup of my AVG and MCAfee anti Virus updates. Also is it possible for ad-aware and spybot anti spywares? GB

Sewer pipe backups [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Michael and I am having a major issue with the sewer pipes in my house. The problem began this summer when the tub began to drain slowly. Although my house is in Milwaukee WI, it has no basement and is built on a slab. I tried chemicals, but didn't have any luck. Then I tried a...

Question about Backups [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a question regarding doing a backup. I have been asked by a friend of the family to set up a backup device at his business. The business is very small. They have a total of three computers of only which 2 are networked together... (if you want to call that a network.) Anyway,...

Backups [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... most of you nice people probably aren't going to believe a word I say, and I don't blame you one bit. But I'm going to post my question anyway because somebody might just answer it. So here's the story: My computer was incredibly low on space, and I unistalled a lot of programs, which...

Pc Backups No Server [ 3 Answers ]

At my job we have around 30 pc's running windows xp pro and do not have a file server. Is there any good way to backup the files from these computers even though we don't have a file server.

View more questions Search