Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zalatoi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Fastest way to gain weight without medicine?
    Please tell the fastest way to up weight without medicine?
    I want to be bigger!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 19, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Junk food... and lots of it... ;)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zalatoi
    Please tell the fastest way to up weight without medicine?
    I want to be bigger!

To gain weight, you need to increase your caloric intake: Weight Gain= 18-19 calories per lb of body weight, This a way to use you body weight right now as a multiplier with this 18-19 lbs, ( if you weight 150 lb X it by 19 lbs,) and this is how many calories you will need, to eat to gain weight. Figure out how many calories you normally eat and subtract from the above and you get the answer. The normal female maintenance level is 2000-2900 calories per day and the male is 2700-2900 per day. Hope this helps some.:cool:
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Well you can buy weight gain products which aren't really medicine. But take it from me, they will turn you into a balloon. I was a hard gainer,could never put on weight and needed to to move up a division for boxing. I ate 7 times a day. High calorie food. Plenty of starchy foods as well. If you plan your day you will be able to eat 7times a day without force feeding yourself. Pasta,lots of red meat,eggs,dairy products etc. And if you want to put on weight without turning into a tubby person,eat lots of protein rich food and hit the weights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest engine I can put in a 94 civic dx [ 8 Answers ]

I want to put the fastest engine possible into my 94 civic dx but the faster engines like the sr20 are supposedly too big for the engine bay. Can anyone tell me what is a really fast engine that can fit the bay of my car. Thanks in advance for your help.

What solution melts an icecube the fastest? [ 5 Answers ]

What solution or mixture of salt, sugar and cooking oil in boiling water will melt an ice cube in the least amount of time on a kitchen range?

What's the fastest and easyest way to loose weight [ 16 Answers ]

OK so I'm 15 and 5'3 and I want to do modeling but where I want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs what's the fastest and easyest way that I can loose weight asap?

Fastest way to lose weight without medicine? [ 1 Answers ]

I had look forward to a lot internet but still can't find the way to get lose weight in a healty ,saving,faster way !so can anyone help me on this question?

Medicine [ 3 Answers ]

I take Niastan for chlorestral. My favorite adult beveridge is vodka and grapefruit. I have just heard this combination can have a deleterious effect on my liver. I am talking only about 4-6 drinks weekly. Thanks. Ed

View more questions Search