Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 09:28 AM

She is going to have to wait until the baby is born for testing regardless of who is going to get tested.

Doctors will not do an amniocentesis or CVS simply for paternity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

It's a really HUGE important situation! If anyone can help me before tomorrow I will really appreciate it. Now to get to the point, tomorrow I have a modeling/acting auditiion and I am so confused what to wear for the modeling part. Of course whatever I wear for the modeling part I'm wear for the...

Emergency [ 4 Answers ]

I got raped by my supervisor at work, and I don't know if I am pregnan or not. Because I have not sen my period this month. Although is not ended yet. What should I do. I lost my job as well. Because he tgought I would tell on him at the job, he fired me.

Emergency [ 2 Answers ]

Any one used Ht26 products before..? I want to go buy it and am not sure if it does really as it says.. and wheather it is safe enough to use on face without getting a reaction..?

It says emergency [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maple chase programmable thermostat item #09620. The emergency light is glowing slightly. There doesn't seem to be a problem anywhere but, you know it says EMERGENCY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :eek:

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search