Feb 25, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slimchick View Post
    although i accepted his child
    Huh?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 05:24 PM
    i will tell him right after i receive the results from my friend's test and if it's my bf's baby life goes on like normal if it's not he might jus leave my *** although i accepted his child
    That is so completely unfair to both men. Who would blame him for leaving after you cheated, let him go on for 9 months believing he was that father, let him be there either during or shortly after the birth thinking it was his child, probably putting his name on the birth certificate or else having to explain right then and there as you sign it why his name isn't going on the birth certificate. That is just so, so wrong.

And then what if it is your friends? You're going to keep it from him all this time and then just drop it on him when you ask for his dna? After he's missed out on having the option of being a part of everything with you?
    slimchick Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 05:27 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    I was always going to get a DNA and yes I've cheated but omg he's so innocent... oh please he lies so much even about having a daughter. Know your info

Feb 25, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Did i say i was keeping it from any of them? I said there is prenatal parternity tests
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 05:30 PM

Know my info? OK... oh shoot. My crystal ball is broken today... how about if you want us to take things into consideration, you tell us instead of expecting us to read your mind and know that he's lied to you.

How does him lying make it OK for you to lie? Is that really your justification? Ever heard the saying two wrongs don't make a right?

I get that you plan on having a dna test. My point was that you need to be honest with both me NOW, not months down the line when you have to explain why you want their dna.
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 05:34 PM
    i will tell him right after i receive the results from my friend's test and if it's my bf's baby life goes on like normal if it's not he might jus leave my *** although i accepted his child

Yes, this right here, I interpreted as you're going to wait until after you get your friends dna to tell your boyfriend.

You really don't see the problem with that? It's a very real possibility that this baby is NOT your boyfriends. Just as much as it is that it might be his baby. The responsible and right thing to do is tell both men now that they may or may not be the father. It's not fair to your boyfriend to lead him on when he might not be the father. And it's not fair for your friend to have to be in limbo with your boyfriend assuming he's the father when he might very well not be.

Feb 25, 2011, 05:35 PM
    I would tell him when i can . I don't need his dna when i could get my friend's own. I didn't lie when he asks which most men do i'll get the test
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 05:37 PM

Paternity Testing : American Pregnancy Association

Here's a site with a few things you should know before you risk per-natal testing. And I would have course do more research if that's the route you want to talk to your doctor about
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 05:41 PM

So you're going to get DNA from your friend first and find out through amniocentesis whether he's the father or not.

If your friend ISN'T the father, that means your boyfriend IS, and you won't say a word to your boyfriend that you cheated on him with your friend. Everything will be perfect then.

If your friend IS the father, you will immediately tell your boyfriend that the baby you're carrying is your friend's and how the baby got there.

Feb 25, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Once I know the paternity he'll decide whether he wants to stay or not I'll get my test before the baby's born and my friend and I never intended on having a relationship an we never will if he's the dad he just has to take his responsibilities if he's not it's definitely my bf's an he'll decide if he wants a relationship or not. Either way my boyfriend will get the truth
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 05:45 PM

So no matter whose baby it is, you'll tell your boyfriend you cheated on him.

Feb 25, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Firstly I did all that, I'm not from America and it's a 1 % chance of mis carriage I can't wait till birth because I need to know so I'll know how to approach things

Feb 25, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    If my friend is I'll have to tell my boyfriend because it's not his responsibility either way I intend to tell him of my one night stand I just can't deal with the consequences right now during my early stages of pregnancy
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 05:52 PM

I still really believe that you should tell your boyfriend about this.

It is only fair. I'm not saying that these next months for all three of you will be easy. It won't. In fact, your boyfriend might leave you, but at least the truth ill be out there.

I would tell him now. He will hurt no matter what, but atleadt he will know that this may not be his baby.

Please don't wait for your friend to take the DNA test first.

Come clean. You owe him that...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 05:55 PM

Please use punctuation. Your posts are nearly impossible to read.

Will your friend willingly be a father and pay child support if it's his baby?

Will your boyfriend willingly be a father and pay child support once he knows you cheated on him?

Feb 25, 2011, 05:58 PM
    Yeah he has a baby girl which he denied at first

Feb 25, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Yes. As soon as I can.

Feb 25, 2011, 06:03 PM
    He will support his child although I cheated. My friend ,I don't know I haven't confronted him yet
    Home_Inspector Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Feb 25, 2011, 07:42 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    DNA tests can be conducted before birth. Chorionic Villi Sampling (CVS) during the 10th to 13th week of pregnancy and Amniocentesis during the 14th to 24th week of pregnancy.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 07:57 PM

DNA tests can be conducted before birth. Chorionic Villi Sampling (CVS) during the 10th to 13th week of pregnancy and Amniocentesis during the 14th to 24th week of pregnancy.

Risky and expensive. My friend was pregnant for the third time at the age of 41 and wanted to get checked for Down's. She lay quietly on the operating table and watched the doctor come closer and closer to her abdomen with an impossibly long needle...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

It's a really HUGE important situation! If anyone can help me before tomorrow I will really appreciate it. Now to get to the point, tomorrow I have a modeling/acting auditiion and I am so confused what to wear for the modeling part. Of course whatever I wear for the modeling part I'm wear for the...

Emergency [ 4 Answers ]

I got raped by my supervisor at work, and I don't know if I am pregnan or not. Because I have not sen my period this month. Although is not ended yet. What should I do. I lost my job as well. Because he tgought I would tell on him at the job, he fired me.

Emergency [ 2 Answers ]

Any one used Ht26 products before..? I want to go buy it and am not sure if it does really as it says.. and wheather it is safe enough to use on face without getting a reaction..?

It says emergency [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maple chase programmable thermostat item #09620. The emergency light is glowing slightly. There doesn't seem to be a problem anywhere but, you know it says EMERGENCY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :eek:

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search