Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snow12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Is this just another man not worth bother
    So met man and for over 6 weeks after I seen him once, he made every excuse going. Saying he was really busy with work etc. I decided not bother with him, but just recently I text him radomly.
    He replied saying hi etc and siad he see me on Friday in town, he said had get birhday present for female friend. I agreed to and it was nice he holding hand etc and saying how sorry was and that try and make an effort, how about every Friday. Only meant 3 hours with him because he seeing some mates. I agreed I met him again later that night and had sex with him.
    Now most times since then minus once it was me doing texting first, he always responding back minus few times
    So Friday before Friday he says he can still come meet up town.
    For around 2.00PM. Friday comes and its 1.30pm half till I c him, I text him saying are still going come as didn't want be sitting on bus and then get text saying he can't make it. He text back saying am so sorry uncle going on holiday for 2 weeks and I've only just this minute found out that I got to cover for him in shop. Now feel just like before its another excuse. His uncle must been planning this from time ago a holiday, so how come didn't have cover pre arrange. Says most girls enmd up cheating on him in past, is this just some way making girl feel sorry for him. The Friday night he did drop me home we going down street what's popular with clubbers and there was these girls walking past and called one them ***** for how they dressed
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 25, 2011, 10:24 AM
    How many clues do you need? Stop pursuing him. Stop pursuing anyone. When you meet someone you like, let him know it and if it goes nowhere fast, drop it.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 02:55 PM

Agree with Joypulv: How many clues are you going to get beforeyou take a hint?

Don't waste your time on this! He is not interested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why bother [ 3 Answers ]

I have decided after talking to my boyfriend at least 10 times about him not pleasuring me anymore that I'm done. I have finally reached the point that I don't even want him touching me anymore at all. I am done with sex and he has himself to blame for this. I will no longer give him hand jobs or...

Prenups: what's a woman or a man worth? [ 4 Answers ]

Curious to hear what others think of prenups for second time around couples who won't be having any children together. My partner and I have drafted our prenuptial agreement and haven't yet returned to our solicitors for final agreement. Still, we're both happy with the arrangement that wholly...

Should I bother [ 3 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for a few months now. We have really clicked. Around the time we started talking, she told me she really likes me and I told her I felt the same. She does have a boyfriend, she has known him for years I believe. Anyway long story short, we have not actually went out...

View more questions Search