Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dini_F.Singer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 08:29 AM
    Can someone help me to become famous in age 15..
    Hi
    I am Dini and I am 15 years old.I love music sometimes I think that music is like Oxygen for me... I just want to have one producer ,because with my voice and with my fantastic dancing techniques I can become one really GOOD SINGER... Please can somebody help me...

Thanks You
    Bye
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2011, 09:22 AM

There are TONS of talented people and very few "famous" people. Get an agent. Appear wherever in whatever venue you can - amateur shows, paid appearances, Fairs, schools, carnivals. Get your name out there.

Without an agent there is little hope of being "famous."

I realize you love music - are you any good?

Dancing techniques have little to do with singing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 11? [ 8 Answers ]

I really want it to happen with my life just for the happyness that it is going to make in everybody life and to me also.

How to be famous singer at age 10 [ 13 Answers ]

My dream is to be a famous singer am 10 years old and am in year 6 I dream about being a famous singer just like willow smith she's brill I've allways thought of doing my own cd an selling it to Cd shops to put on the shelves in the shop but tthat probably wouldn't work I know am good because...

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How do I become a famous singer at age 10? [ 9 Answers ]

Look I'm young and want to be a famous singer right now. I've been interested in this since I learned how to talk. Everyone I told has supported me including mom. Please help I'm desperate

How to become a famous singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is alex and I want to be a famous country singer but I do not have any money to buy musical instermints and I do not no my guitar cords and I relly want to be a famous singer so bad

View more questions Search