Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilylis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 06:33 AM
    How do I restore acer aspire one ZG5 netbook to factory settings?
    I've tried Alt-F10 but it doesn't do anything.. just continues to load to home screen. OS is linux
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2011, 07:58 AM

Try just F10 at startup.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Do you have the eRocovery Management Tool under All Programs > Empowering Technology > Acer eRecovery Management?

If you have a recovery partition you should be able to get to it this way as well in case your Alt+F10 doesn't work!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I restore my netbook to factory settings [ 5 Answers ]

I have a hp mini and I don't have any cd drive or the back up disk or and kind of disk. My laptop keeps saying that I have no disk space and I try deleting things but it won't let me. What can I do to delete everything but only leave the programs the laptop originally came with?

What happens when I restore my laptop to factory settings? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I have everything backed up that I need to that is on my Toshiba laptop. I want to delete all the programs that I have installed on the laptop since I bought it, due to lack of memory left. But I am not sure of which programs I really need. So I thought I would restore it to the factory...

Restore laptop to factory settings? [ 1 Answers ]

[ as a beginner pressed wrong tabs and miniturised all my programs now cannot read instructions as shown how do I undo this grave error

How do I restore factory settings? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just brought an Acer laptop second hand, I turned it on and it came up with login details for some one else but I don't know the password. How do I restore the factory settings with out the disc?

View more questions Search