Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendan1618 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 05:24 AM
    A repeated nightmare
    I keep having the same nightmare were I am in my bed and the bedroom door slams open and I am dragged by my feet down the stairs and into the hallway but I lose my voice and can't scream for help. This dreams keeps repeating but sometimes the start may be different such as I am in my room again and something moves the chair and I get up to go stop it moving and something through's me across the room and then I get dragged again and end up one again in the hallway with no voice. But also since I have been having this dream my room seems cold even when the heating is on. Can someone please tell me what this dream means?

And just to let you know this may help with the dreams its not my dream but a very close friend who is a girl and is 17 years of age.

Thank you
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 25, 2011, 05:53 AM
    Dreams don't necessarily mean anything... even reoccuring ones. Only your friend can gauge if something more sinister is going on her room. Our mind can get crazy sometimes and you never know what is going to pop up in a dream. Could this be something spiritual, of course. Could it just be a dream, which in turn makes her feel uncomfortable in her own room, of course. Further evidence would be needed to rule either one out. Keep us posted.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 25, 2011, 06:01 AM
    Nightmares often include the inability to speak.
    Recurring nightmares might mean a suppressed memory of an event that happened when she was much younger. Perhaps you can gently ask her to tell you if she thinks there might have been anything in her life that had to do with suddenly being taken out of a room during a scary situation. It doesn't have to have been something terrible that happened to her, although of course that comes to mind, but may have simply been frightening. Fire, someone had to go to hospital, break in, tornado.
    lonokechic10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2011, 11:59 PM
    It could be many things.. If she felt stressed or overwhelmed it may have over came her mind making her have the nightmare... another reason is it could mean trouble is coming towards her and loved ones

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repeated Bed Vibrations [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I have noticed a weird phenomena happen at random points in the night. I will either be asleep and wake up or I will be falling asleep when my bed vibrates. Sometimes it's a light vibration and sometimes its strong enough to knock my headboard against the wall very quickly. And its not my body...

Seeing repeated numbers... [ 5 Answers ]

I do not know where to begin... a few months ago, I decided to meditate. I also changed my diet, removed myself from negativity (news, people, etc). My goal was to become more spiritually grounded with the Universe. In the midst of this transformation, many things leaves me dazed, confused and...

Need cause of repeated event [ 6 Answers ]

I travel often for month to six weeks at time, and when I return I find that my kitchen sink has flooded with some sludgy water at some point while I was away. This has happened a few times sometime one basin other times the opposite one and even both. I have had maintenance guys in to take care of...

Repeated periods [ 1 Answers ]

My periods ended just 6 days back n I am down again.is it normal to have repeated periods? Or is there some problem?

View more questions Search