Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dormant123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 09:28 PM
    What the heck happened?
    So, I was in class today and I looked over at this girl, and she looked at me and we smiled at each other and made eye contact for maybe 5 seconds and looked away. But then, instead of nothing happening like every single girl I've gone out with or even just met, I got this weird tingling sensation in my chest-- sort of like butterflies but different. Then randomly I just imagined us going out and JUST holding hands, not even kissing (I didn't want to go out with her before which is why it was random) and the feelings increased by at least 400% and I just felt happier than I have ever felt. Not like turned on or anything like that just plain happy, to the point where I just wanted to laugh for no reason at all. 8 hours later and anytime I even think about her I get the same powerful feeling.Im only in 8th grade and I highly doubt I'm in love, but I know for a fact that it's not lust... What the heck was it, and is there anyway to know if she felt it too?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2011, 10:24 AM
    I think its just a typical crush, we don't go by grades in Ireland so I haven't a clue what age 8th grade makes you, but if your at a dating age maybe you should ask her out, ask her to the cinema or to hang out on the weekend or just her phone number and give her a text, absolutely no harm in trying if you reckon she will make you happy :)
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Feb 25, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Go talk to her. Introduce yourself, ask her out if you want. That feeling is "intuition".. maybe there is something important with the feeling.

If you are thinking about her.. . Talk to her. Don't be shy, just go up and say hi and see where it goes. What's the worst that can happen, really?
    bubblebrain Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 04:21 PM
    I'm just a little bit younger than you and I say go for her. She probably likes you ,too and is probably dying for you to ask you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seriously, what the heck? [ 4 Answers ]

In a lot of states, maybe all, not really sure, but the one I live in anyway if you either don't have a proper exhaust pipe, or a broken one, to where it is really loud, you get pulled over, and get a ticket. " I mean, come on, what about Harley Davidsons where they are MUCH louder than a broken...

What the heck happened? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I have these "friends" that knew I am deathly terrified of ceiling fans (ones that are turned on specifically). Now, I'm not sure if it was a prank, help, or seeing if I was lying or what ever, but anyway, me, and four other of my friends went to Home Depot to get some building supplies, and...

What the heck is this? [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I went out on my patio and found a Moth? Butterfly? It was brown with white markings on its wings and it had feather looking things as its antenna. I have never seen anything like it anywhere. Is it a moth? Is it a Butterfly? What kind and why does it have those feather antenna? I've...

Who the heck? [ 3 Answers ]

People are always asking me about if I'm funny or not... why.. is everybody funny... well I am a class cloun... should I stop being one.. you tell me.

What the heck is going on? [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so 4 weeks ago I broke up with my boyfriend and it started weird. First I avoided him and then when I was ready to be friends, he avoided me!:mad: so I got angry and avoided him while getting my friends to talk to him. We eventually became friends again. Recently, me and my friend went to the...

View more questions Search