Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honners Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 09:10 PM
    Did chrissy neillson sing Baby Pictures

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend---- My baby pictures? [ 7 Answers ]

So my boyfriend is coming to meet my family officially in June... We have an old family picture hanging up in the kitchen. It's HUGE. You can't miss it... I'm dark in the picture... Really dark. What is he going to think? I'm nervous. He has no problem with women with dark skin. He thinks beauty...

How to sing better [ 4 Answers ]

Im in a band and I can't find things on what to do before practice like drinks or using mouthwash to clear my throat or what to drink during practice to keep it moist but not sugar blockage or flem so please tell me or give some tips on that

I want to sing, but how? [ 19 Answers ]

I am 13 years old but I want to start my singing career anytime now, if anyone knows how to start or someone who is an agent that can help me, please email me at >Removed< That would really help me a lot thanks Danielle :)

How can I sing better [ 1 Answers ]

M 20 yrs old... very much interested in singing.how can I make ma voice better.. how you do breathing exercise?? I want to know everything that makes my voice like those singer.infact I want to be singer. Help me

Sing Sing Prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a list anywhere that list all the people who were executed at Sing Sing Prison.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.