Ask
    Gshyanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Give me an expository essay?
    Dishonesty in sports
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 05:26 PM

We don't do homework or write essays for you. We will proofread, though, and offer suggestions for improvement.

You will have to be miserable and do your own work.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 05:56 PM

I think this might be a better place than Adult Sexuality was.

Remember that not only will we not do your work for you, but we don't know what the requirements for your essay are.

What have you written so far?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with expository essay topic [ 8 Answers ]

Please help! I need to write an expository essay for my college English class, but I can't come up with anything to write about. I was thinking maybe I should write about something to do with child rearing, since I am a stay at home Mom. Or maybe something about being an adult student and having...

Expository prose [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for help with expository prose that I need to work on. Could someone please suggest a link to an internet siite which contains an article or text in expository prose style. Thank you

Expository prose [ 0 Answers ]

Does the following text qualify as 'expository prose'? If yes, what are the expository elements that it contains? He brought a new thing with him which the others do not seem to Have had. This was mind - curiosity - the desire to find out and learn. So from The earliest days began man's quest....

Can someone proof read my final expository essay [ 6 Answers ]

I have attached a copy of my final in word 2003*2007 format, and below I have pasted my final. However, It reformatted it so it is not APA format anymore. Gender Biased Marriage Laws

View more questions Search