Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Where to find the best and safest skin bleaching products in Canada?
    I am looking for and Skin Cream, skin soap to bleach my entire body. I don`t want something that is going to damage my body and/or give my stretch marks, not to mention skin cancer (Hydroquinone, so I heard). I`m looking for something that is safe, yet effective and will work. My skin tone is somewhat similar to Usher Raymond`s skin tone, with that said I want a product, that I can use until I achieve the skin color that I prefer. I`m living in Canada, so I would prefer something that I can go into a store to buy. I just don`t have the money to waste, because I have gone in to a lot of Hair Store/ African Beauty Store and they selling me things that works which is great, but on the other hand they also sell me things that don`t work (I guess when they have a lot of products, that are not selling they will try to sell it to Customer... even when they aren`t any good).

Please help me, because I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you all. <3 :))
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 03:05 AM
    SEFI WHITE WORKS BUT ITS expensive, koji,lactic acid work slowly, but you would buy these products onlinr
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 06:43 PM
    Thanks I will c if I find the location that this product is at :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Using Skin Lightening Products Make People More Likely to Get Skin Cancer? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. A lot of people use skin lightening/whitening products. It's a big business in many parts of the world. People who eat too much all the time and not burning off enough calories by exercising might run the risk of getting overweight. People who smoke tobacco products run...

I am a 20 year old in montreal,canada who needs best bleaching cream that works [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is roshani and I've had gotten dark over the past couple of years because I use to stay out a lot in the sun without protection.I use to be very light brown skin and now to a dark bad skin and I use to have a lot of scars on my skin and my back and I went to this skin doctor here in...

View more questions Search