Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazmine4 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 04:39 PM
    Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time?
    I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but never together. I do believe than my skin tone is the same shade as Ray Jay`s the singer and/ or Usher Raymond the singer. I want to use a product until I achieve the skin tone that I really like.

Thank you all, for helping me.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

What Do I Do Now (Fair and white and Bio Claire no longer work for me) [ 3 Answers ]

Yep... im at the end of the road with two of the most dramatic and useful skin lighteners Both fair and white exclusive line (soaps, cremes, gels) Have stopped working for me... they were my first lightening tools... and back in the day boyyyyyy did they work... as soon as ide put it on my...

F&w exclusive vit c + bio claire oil + gluta c pills [ 32 Answers ]

5 months later Beautiful skin but now I lost my friend & my boyfriend whatever they can't understand http://cc.img.v4.skyrock.net/ccf/metysexotik/pics/1499363166_small.jpg

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.