Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agentra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 09:45 AM
    How to forget him?
    I want to share my story.. Since I'm 13.. I were met him on Facebook.. For the first time I chat with him I found myself comfortable with him.. and then I ask him"where do you school?"He answer me and since that I know he is same school with me,he 13 too.. I ever go to him class to look him and that day I already know him face.. month of month we were always chat on Facebook.The most we talking is about school,game,friend and more.. We have a same favourites thing to do.. But if we in school we never talk to each other and we always facing to others place if we were bumped.. A few day later,I realize there's something wrong with me.. My heart always force me to see him but I think it's not right.. Why should I meet him?(I said on my heart).. Exactly,I really2 want to forget about him cause I don't want affect the friendly relationship between me and him.. I really2 need to forget him and just treat him like my best friend and not more than that.. What should I do to forget him?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2011, 10:20 AM

Focus on your school work and friends. 13 is too young to be dating anyway.
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Mar 10, 2011, 06:00 PM

I consider starting chit chats with him once in a while, then when he's your friend, you won't be thinking of him that much because he's not a mystery anymore

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I forget her, please help! [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 5 years, and after we she left me to pursue other things in life. It left me devastated I moved to her country left my family. I started over and now have a stable job. Its been almost two years, and I still miss her terribly, she cheated on me, and that was one of...

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

How can I forget her? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend has no more feeling to me. She doesn't love me anymore, every time I ask her to go out, she always rejects. Through her action, it makes me see inside her mind. So I decided to stop our relationship and she didn't say a word when I told her about this. She doesn't care about my...

I want to forget [ 8 Answers ]

I just had a formal dance (fun fun!). But there's one part I'd REALLY like to forget. I have a guy friend, he likes me, I don't like him, and I hate it. I have to watch everything I say, do, so I don't lead him on. I know what heartbreak feels like, and I can't stomach doing that to someone else....

I can't Forget Him [ 8 Answers ]

so there's this boy that is in my p.e period and my english period.we are always talking to each other.we have a great relationship,at times he puts me before his friends and really listens to what I have to say.He would always make me smile,laugh,and he would make my heart pound every time he...

View more questions Search