Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robllab Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 08:37 AM
    AOL Mail saved on PC no longer available for forwarding?
    I find that some of the AOL email I have saved to my PC cannot be forwarded after a while. By 'while' I mean as little as 5 days. Comes up as 'no longer available for forwarding'.

Is there a fix?

Check out some similar questions!

Fired for forwarding mail to Yahoo account [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I'm in a legal wrangle with my previous company about forwarding my company mail to my Yahoo account whilst on leave. They fired me because they say I placed the company at risk by doing so. They say that some-one could've hacked my Yahoo account and stolen company info. How can I fight this...

How do I find a file that I saved from my AOL email? [ 1 Answers ]

I sent an email from work to my AOL account at home. This email had a word document attached. At home I opened the email and accessed the word document. I made updates to the word document and hit save. Now when I open my email and then the atttached word document, none of the changes are there?...

My NEW mail & Mail To Be Sent are not showing up on AOL 9.0, how do I fix this? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get my NEW mail and Mail To Be Sent to show up on AOL? I use the AOL 9.1 software, Windows 2000. As you may or may not know, AOL allows several screen names, mail shows up on all other screen names, the problem is with only one screen name. When I am on another screen name and try to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.