Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samiam1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 11:36 PM
    Is there an on-line manual for a craftsman model no.137.248880 10 inch tablesaw?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 11:52 PM

A Google search for "Craftsman 137.248880" resulted in a link to Hammerwall.com. The manual is on that site and I would have uploaded it here, but it is too big for AMHD's post attachments (3+ MB).

VintageMachinery.org is also a good site for information on older machinery.
    statechamp171 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Go to manualsonline.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an older model 5hp 17 inch craftsman rear tine tiller [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find the model #

Craftsman tractor model number 917275401operator's manual [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an operator's manual for a Craftsman LT 1000 Model Number 917275401.

Craftsman Tablesaw - Noise Suppression / Silencer [ 11 Answers ]

I have a newer model Craftsman tablesaw. It's incredibly loud. I bought it because when I was in a friends shop, he was working with an older model Craftsman tablesaw and it was so quiet, you couldn't tell it was running. I thought that'd be perfect and went and bought the tablesaw only to find...

Is there a manual for a 4" craftsman tablesaw model # 572-2474 out there? [ 1 Answers ]

I have acquired a 4" craftsman table saw model # 572-2474 and it is in excellent shape with all accessories but a manual and I am in need of the belt. I want to use it for small craft projects. I have ran this information through Google many times and many ways and can't find anything about it....

Craftsman 42 inch cut with 15 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

I have not fire to plug I changed plug still no fire How do you test ignitiion system? Does anyone have a wireing diagram?

View more questions Search