Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellybell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 06:01 PM
    Whataburger bears
    Years ago my father collected a set of Whatabear... g-r-r-rs. There are six of them. There is a tan with yellow shirt saying "GO TEAM GO". White with red shirt "Holly Day Bear" Yellowish with green "Coca-Cola" shirt. Tan with orange "0" shirt. Brown cowboy with hat, blue jeans, and red bandana. And black and white panda style with pink body with "Shapin' Up" printed on it.

Does anybody know what these might be worth, are they collectors items? Just wondering.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bears found a new QB [ 2 Answers ]

Never mind, it didn't work

Why teddy bears are haram? [ 3 Answers ]

Assalam my name is nadia and I'm 16 years old.I like teddy bears but people say it is haram to keep them in house.Is it true and why?

Was given set of Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday glasses and pitcher, [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was given a set of 10 Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday Glasses and a matching pitcher as a gift. I was told to "hold on to them". I am trying to find out if they really are a collectors set or just normal everyday use glasses. Would anyone know where I would...

Gummi Bears.maybe [ 3 Answers ]

In the early 90's their was a cartoon about bears who would drink a red juice and it would make them jump really high. I'm trying to find the name of the show. I'm thinking it's Gummi Bears. Any Suggestions:confused: P.S. It took place during the Medieval times I believe

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.