Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhouchen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Intertherm auto heat prob. Burner OK, fan OK, think limit switch is prob

Check out some similar questions!

My intertherm gas furnace fan will not work on auto? [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace comes on and heats up, the fan comes on for about 30 seconds then shuts off. The fan will run when I switch to manual on the thermostat.

My furnace only works when I reset the pressure switch, what's the prob [ 1 Answers ]

My heater went out last night,when I took the bottom door off,then reinstalled the heat kicked back on for a little bit the kicked back off what could be the problem.

Heat pump - oil furnace interface wiring prob? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently added a heat pump to my oil furnace and though the installers did a good job they disconnected some of the efficiency modules controlling the oil furnace. I've had them back to "repair" but they say nothing is wrong, but they're just looking at the heat pump. I have a Keeprite oil...

HEAT-OFF-COOL system switch - AUTO-ON fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

From an Email: ''Dear asklabman, I am a first time house ownere & having an issue with my Honeywell T8112 Programmable Thermostat. Thermostat has two switches for the fan - AUTO FAN & FAN ON switches and three switches for thes system, COOL, HEAT & System OFF modes. Yesterday we turned ON...

HEAT-OFF-COOL system switch - AUTO-ON fan switch. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Gurus, I am a new house owner & not used to thermostats. We have Honeywell 8112D thermostat. We recently turned ON our Fan switch (in the thermostat). Now the fan is not turning off. It is continuously running even when the system is in OFF & Fan is in AUTO mode. We tried reducing the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.