Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Labrobox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 07:46 PM
    1996-1997 Television show
    Hello All,

I am going nuts trying to remember the title of a program that was on in the late 90's. I believe it was on during the season from 96 to 97.

This show was about a multimillionaire who would help people. I believe he made his fortune in the stock market and in the last few episodes he was in a stock bidding war with someone who was out to destroy him and he did end up losing everything but when his assistant told him this his response was, "Making money is easy"

Please give me the title of the show so I don't go insane.
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Are you thinking of Arlis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's television show [ 2 Answers ]

OK I need to know a name of a show that had I believe 4 guys(real I think) who kind of looked like kiss, they wore make-up and had different colored hair like blue green and red and I'm pretty sure they would sing too. If you have any idea of the show name please tell!:)

90s sci-fi television show [ 7 Answers ]

I remember a sci-fi television show from the early 90s in the same genre as Quantum Leap. All that I can recall is that the main character has a virtual, holographic secretary that "lives" in a credit-card size chip that he carries... I want to say that her name might be Velma with a V?

I'm assuming television show [ 1 Answers ]

All right, probably around the time I was 3-4 (early 80s) I remember seeing on Television, this non animated kids show (?). What I can remember from the show. -Characters that look like puppets, but playe dby actual people. They were all decked out with clown looking make up, things like that....

1997 Chey Cavalier [ 82 Answers ]

Okay, I hope someone can help me with mycar problem. I have a 1997 Chevy Cavalier with about 157K miles on it. In Sept 2005 I had a new transmission put in. Well all was fine until about late May. It began this kind of "burping" feeling under the hood. It has had a tune up, new plug...

1997 Civic no start [ 3 Answers ]

Car was running fine until one cold morning. Started car as usual. Car ran for about 10 seconds, then died. Car will not start. Checked secondary ignition. Found that there is spark. Also no DTC's stored. Fuel pressure is present while cranking, but not sure what pressure is. (no fuel pressure...

View more questions Search