Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miama2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Immagration fraud
    I was dating this gly he wanted to marrie me to get his green card I find out he been posting hisself on social networks to find woman that will merry him he also been having sex with a underage girl then marry her when she turn 18 for his green card, how can I report this
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 12:38 PM

If you have evidence that he had sex with underage girl, report this incident to local police, and let them take care of the rest. Better than calling ICE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immagration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

You think that sense I know some one that I'm very close to is not the person he says he is is I found this out after he wanted to marry me but I thaught it was strange because with hispanic familys they share the same last name well he didn't with his cousins so then I started to investegate this...

Immagration [ 1 Answers ]

I signed the paper and well when I first came to the stated back in 89 I was 4 yrs old I came in legally with a visa and a passport so so yeah I guess I was inspected.. the only thing I did wrong was over stay my visit and never did anything I made a mistake what's your advice.. p.s and I do have...

Immagration law [ 1 Answers ]

Immagtation law Process to obtain visa from Ghana to United States

Need to know about the Immagration [ 11 Answers ]

I have this guy who works for me right. There is a problem in the us with immigration way too many immigrants. So i need to know a site to make a backround check on him too find out if he is illegal im preety shure he is. I also nned to number too get him deported. Can you please help me?

Immagration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

A person I know was here on a school visa,the gov. gave her a social security number When she got here in 98. Is that standard practice? I also found out that her and her mom forged a lot of her documents, is there a way to find out the truth?

View more questions Search