Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliano80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 11:21 AM
    "Of Mice And Men" social injustice
    I'm supposed to do a court reenactment where George is getting tried about the death of Lennie. How do I prove that George Milton is guilty of the death of Lennie in the book "of mice and men"?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 11:32 AM

That should be easy. The tough assignment would be to prove George is innocent of Lennie's murder!

Have you read the book?

Feb 24, 2011, 10:18 AM
    Ive read the book but I still can't prove he is giolty.. any suggestions.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 10:22 AM

Were there witnesses? Did George admit he killed Lennie? What were the physical circumstances when Lennie was shot?

Feb 24, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Physical cirmcumstances are unknown and george is refusing that he killed lennie. And the witnesses are curley, crooks, george, slim and "the boss". But there will be a mistrial. Any advise, in going into it next time?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2011, 11:54 AM

George has bailed Lennie out before this (loyalty). George and Lennie were alone (provided circumstantial evidence). There was a gun (a luger). Lennie was shot in the back of the head (not suicide). George killed him out of love to save him from a worse fate.

Feb 25, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Thank you! That helped a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Of Mice and Men. Book and Film [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I need some help with my work. We're doing a film and book comparison at school for the film and book "Of Mice and Men". The film the class has seen is the one from the 1990's. I need to know what was an important scene left out of the film that was in the book. I can't remember any...

Wealth & Income Dispersion, Income Mobility, and Economic Injustice [ 20 Answers ]

There's a lot of trash being talked here and elsewhere these days about how income and wealth are distributed among the US populace, how these distributions are changing, what is causing these changes, and whether those changes are benign or malevolent. Beyond that lie the questions of whether,...

Child support injustice [ 8 Answers ]

I Live In Virginia (military). I Have A Child Support Case In Louisana That I Recently Paid Off And Ive Had Custody Of My Child For The Past Year. The System Is Still Taking Money From My Check, Holding It. And Says It Will Be Held For At Least Six Months Before They Clear Me Of The Debt And Send...

Injustice and Greed: [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am new here so forgive me if I make mistakes. This was in the wrong place. I will try this again. We live in a world or syetem of injustices. People who recently suffered a loss of electricity in South Florida have been plagued now with a 400 dollar deposit added to their...

View more questions Search