Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corinne11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 11:18 AM
    Where do I send my 1099 state taxes forms?
    I am in NY state where do I send my 1099's
    JonInLasVegas Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Why don't you just Google the question if the address is not listed somewhere in the publication or form itself? But remember depending on source of the internet website you have to be sure the address and answer given is recent and up to date, maybe you should try googling NY State Tax franchise board or something similar:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forms for Filing Federal/state taxes ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently (in Aug -08) moved from India in US (ca).. and later my wife and my daughter (2.8 yrs) joined me in Nov-08.. I am on H1B here.. I used Turbotax, calculated my tax and took printout and have filed the Federal tax by going at Taxpayer center.. I have filled 1040A attached W2...

Do I send W7 form with state taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm attaching a W7 for my wife because she has no SS#. What do I do for my NY state taxes then?

State Taxes withheld for wrong state on 1099-R [ 2 Answers ]

I was temporarily in another state, for 2 weeks, and closed a retirement account and received a 1099-R and they withheld the wrong state taxes. All of my employment is in MN and the taxes were withheld in VA. What do I do?

Do I need to send my 1099-INT form to the state [ 1 Answers ]

I have already filed electronially to PA. I only had to declare a 1099-INT account to the state. Do I need to send this form to them?

How to file two state taxes and forms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was working in NJ and Aug 2006 I moved my job to CA. I am living in NJ. I changed my employer's also. I have two W2 forms and I need to apply for two states. I am working in CA, living and my family is staying in NJ. What are the forms I need to fill? How to apply like resident of NJ or...

View more questions Search