Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybug4637 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Am I a virgin or not?
    At age 19, I never had anything inserted in me that was big. As time went on, I experienced having my lover insert their fingers inside me. It did not hurt, I thought since I was a virgin that it would hurt. As, I was being fingered. The person was doing it hard and it didn't hurt. But when my lover pull their fingers from out of me. It was a small amount of blood. At that time I was at the tail end of my mentruals. Plus, my lover had medium length and jagged nails. I never had anything real big in me before. I don't know if I am a virgin or not? Plus, I inserted a averaged sized dildo inside me. I used a lot lubricant and I eased it in very slow. But it did not nor did it bleed. Can someone plesase tell me if I am a virgin or not?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 12:50 AM

I would say in medical terms, no you are not a virgin because it sounds like your hymen is not in tact any longer.

In laymens terms, I would say yes, if you have not had intercourse, you are a virgin to sex.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 03:18 AM

Sadly, even the medical community's not really too hip to the "virgo intacta" theory. Women who use tampons, do gymnastics, ride a bike, motorcycle, horses... or even simply because an ob-gyn, during an examination, can break their hymens.

If you had not had direct intercourse, then I would say, yes. You are a virgin.

*echoing Maury*

Feb 23, 2011, 04:22 AM
    Comment on ISneezeFunny's post
    I never had sex with a man period. When I gently inserted the dildo inside me. It did not bleed nor hurt. But when some days I do try to insert it again. It hurts and that I don't force it in.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 05:55 AM

Ladybug, in heterosexual terms (there is a lot of room for debate on loss of virginity in homosexual relationships) you are a virgin until a penis is inserted into your vagina. Penetration by a penis results in the loss of virginity (even if it is halfway or only for a second-people have asked.)

One cannot go by the hymen because some women are born without one. Some women lose their hymen through one of many different ways as ISneezeFunny said. Some women have to have theirs removed by their doctors when they have their first child because the hymen stretched instead of breaking.

I will caution you to not allow him to use fingers unless his nails are trimmed and his hands are clean. It is very easy for fingernails to poke and scratch and for you to end up with an infection. Also remember to keep your dildo clean for the same reason.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 08:08 AM

Also some lose their hymen as children as my sister did, playing on climbing bars and other such playground equiptment and falling. Or falling off a bike. Or sliding down a tree or other such childhood falls

Mar 14, 2011, 01:32 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    Since, I am not a virgin anymore. I am the age of 20 and never experienced an orgasm before. I have sex every blue moon with a dildo of my choice. But I do have a lot of urges in wanting to have sex. Is this a normal thing to feel?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Since, I am not a virgin anymore. I am the age of 20 and never experienced an orgasm before. I have sex every blue moon with a dildo of my choice. But I do have a lot of urges in wanting to have sex. Is this a normal thing to feel?
    Very much so for most people. And especially at that age.

Many women do not experience orgasm until mid to late twenties even when having sex on a regular basis.

Women are more stimulated by a combination of "mental arousal" (right mood, timing , the attention given by her partner etc.) and the "physical stimulations " of foreplay and penetration.
    And after some time the right combinations will trigger the orgasmic response.

Experiment with your urges , some women can climax from nipple/breast stimulation alone.

Others need sometimes hours of erogenous zone stimuli to get there.

If your toy lacks a vibrator , update it to a model that does.

Educating yourself by experimentation is a normal method to find out all about you.

Mar 15, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    If a woman is being stimulated with pleasure of touch or a vibrator. Is the hardening and throbbing of the clitoris a sign of arousal? Also, does the size of the clitoris determines how sensitive it is? Because, some statistics mention "The bigger the clitoris the more sensitive it." The reason for asking is this. As a female, I have a small clitoris (small size); but enough to see it. When stimulated, it becomes harden, very intense and get intenser each touch, my legs shakes a lot, I have urges to urinate and sometimes it doesn't come out but little. All of what I have just mentioned takes me less than 5 minutes for my clitoris to become aroused.

Mar 15, 2011, 12:55 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    Is that a sign of horniness?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a virgin? [ 17 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a question, if you only had sex with a condom, does that make you a virgin or not a virgin?

Still a virgin? [ 8 Answers ]

If a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? It was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.

View more questions Search