Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    levidiver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 09:29 PM
    My outside unit has power to it but the unit is not running or making any noise
    It is a thermal zone ac unit
    levidiver Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 09:40 PM

Could it be the cupacitor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside unit is making loud noise [ 6 Answers ]

My outside unit is making loud noise and the ac is blowing cold air inside. The outside fan is working and compressor is working and the inside unit is blowing. Sound like the noise is coming from the contactor. How can you tell if the contactor is bad? Please help me out with this matter. ...

Outside AC Unit Making BUZZ Noise but Fan not running! [ 6 Answers ]

I noticed that my outside AC unit is making a buzzing noise and the fan is not running. Of course, this is also NOT making the home cooler. Currently, I am running the second AC unit for upstairs and using fans to survive. What can be this problem?

Outside currier unit making loud noise [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a condo and its been really cold and snowing today the outside unit is making a really loud noise.. also what does supliment heat mean on thermostat..

Outside air unit making loud noise [ 1 Answers ]

My Heil air conditioner is making a very loud noise, but still cooling house. Of course I have turned it off. Anyone have this problem before?:

AC unit outside making grinding noise [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned on the unit my neighbor came over and said it was making a loud "grinding" noise coming from the compressor. I immediately turned it off and didn't hear the sound myself. It wasn't on long enough for me to determine if it was cooling inside. I do remember thinking that it wasn't doing...

View more questions Search